Monday, December 29, 2008

I Belt It On Off

I observed a fight at the bus interchange. I was on my way home to see the kids, knowing that children use language in a unique way. Maybe I read too much, and maybe my impatience with the (technical documentation) words that we are forced to use everyday came pouring out. Slang txt etc. The fight was between the miserable, the words in this piece use the language of misery (and the language of my misery). It all just feeling sort of fell and fit into place.




Belt it up
Shed Evil
Bolt it out

He spied and sparred
And she garbage screen
Poked past grassy arse.

As the ole Collien hurled
Grate bisgusting chunky
Cooed shops across the shiny
Shiny blam trope - hocking
Pop taper tonne littering
Of pater's porter anall.

A pert lager behiny
Groater the fook outer
Heir - fat tum public
Carney horsely nayed.

Tittle molecule of farina.

No! Know! - she snood up
And rip razed her voice
Above the maddening
Hullabooblue

Fur ounce and four ale
I redact your rulability!!

Spittle spottles of stinking
Nose some vumit moore
Punking the frothy coroners
Play her pale fat lip laps
And hair stinky here
Acrosstobear here polly
Vinyl boomper tuber
Yam it up slooowly.

Nae mare!
No mas!

Thistle lund of lies
I will sea mineserf outta.
Anshee syncs bang and froth
The seven tweety from
See Neaulund.
So that:

It is always tomorrow.
Zoes forever tomorrow.

Heerslit five foot twine
Old sun leathered woven
Woman sinewy and mean
Nasty straight razor toting.

After walk -
I rerun house
And askum the kilden
Whoa amongst youse wants
Two wiggle waggle
The pip pop puppy?

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEWS YEAR

MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH

[CLICK BELOW FOR THE CARD]
http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

Vomitoria



Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator